There’s two types of anger one is dry and the other wet and basically wet anger is when your eyes water and your voice shakes and I hate that cause I feel weak when I’m crying while angry I like dry anger when your face is like stone and your voice is sharp I guess wet anger shows that you care too much and dry anger means you’re done.
We officially live in a country where corporations have more rights than women.
1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being outside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be.
i’m actually a really nice person… until you annoy me
For when you find that specal someone
an eggagment ring
DELETE YOUR BLOG
If I could give everyone one piece of advice, it would be once you find the one you’ve spend your whole lifetime searching for, don’t give them up without a fight. Never let them walk right out of your lie. Whatever you do, don’t ever let them go. Hold onto them with all that you’ve got, because you have no guarantee that they’ll be back. So, don’t make the mistake I have made. Don’t just watch them leave. It could be the last you ever see them. Don’t look back on it and regret not saying the words you needed to say, or doing the things you needed to do. Because that feeling of regret will never leave you.